- Down the Papaye lane heading towards Blue Gate, about 200m when you turn off from the Oxford Street, right beside a lotto kiosk. It’s a tabletop setting with mini cauldrons on lighted coal pots. The food is sold by an elderly Ewe lady. She has 2 varieties of Gari, smooth and rough (gr33w gr33w)
- Ako-Adjei. 100m up the road on the right from the Kalamazoo/Mazera Junction
- Oxford street, down the Ecobank turning. Diametrically opposite where Bata used to be. Tongue-biting ewe style. You can identify by the long queues.
- For a Kobolor one, the Chez Julie junction, sorry, old skuul, away from KFC but same lane, go past Befarock on your left and continue straight, they are on your left hand side and have varieties, with palm oil, just oil, pepper etc
- Opposite Clarice
- Chez Afrique.
- Landing Restaurant. Their red red is posh.
- Close to Nyaho Health Centre, opposite Starbow which is adjacent to Association International School. Tell them Sister Anne DStv sent you.
Recommendations from Eliza Olympio, Dave Ogba, Leslie Awere-Kyere, George Tevie, Reks Brobby, Francis Parkes, Anne Sackey
Captured, Edited and Published by Esi Cleland
Thanks for the list. Good to see you on social media again. You've been AWOL for about a year now. I hope all is wellReplyDelete
Esi what is so special about red red that it was able to entice you out of your sabbatical? All the same its nice that you are back and hope you will not abandon this blog completely. Thank you for the list. We wish to see you here moreReplyDelete
First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question thatReplyDelete
I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out
how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!
I don't even understand how I finished up right here, however IReplyDelete
thought this submit was good. I don't understand
who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already.